Friday, August 08, 2003

So here's my first post, how exciting...forgive me if it's not SO interesting...but really what do you people want to read anyway??
Life in the big apple couldn't be better, and while summer is flying by. I have already had plenty of good memories to store in the bank. Being back here during the summer was definitely something I missed last year. The parties and nightlife, friends and family...good times to be had during the summer.
After watching my where are they now segment I have banned bb from my tv, I have sneaked here and there on eviction night, curiosity does get the best of me, but for the most part, I have been good. I hated my segment so bad I just want nothing to do with it ANYMORE. But thank you for my continued fan mail!! You guys out there reading this are the BEST. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home