Monday, August 23, 2004

I am so sorry that i haven't updated in SO LONG!! Can you imagine? I am so sorry....regardless there really isn't too much to share on everything. My wedding plans are still going strong and I am lovin’ every single second of it, although I have been very lax this summer...to say the least.

I have a great job working for a cultural pr firm, and i love everything about it, it gets me out and about in the city....I don't watch BB at all, but that hasn't changed. I didn't watch bb4 and I am not watching bb5! But I do talk to Robert from bb4 plenty and he is always giving me the inside scoop...I am also very good friends with Dana who is absolutely wonderful and like most New York women, was very misunderstood...shocker!

Anyway...please visit often, as i promise to update at least every few weeks and I will be checking my emails now which i wasn't doing before!!

Thank you for checking in with me...i wish i had more to report but it is the summer and basically i am trying to figure out where to go next week for vacation, I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE when the republicans come to TOWN!!

7 Comments:

Blogger judy39 said...

hey chiara! omg haha. well i was a fan of your on big brother 3? i think it was haha. so long time ago. i was hopping you and roddy would hook up? haha i guess not. anyways i'm still a addict bb fan still watching it haha. is there anyway i could get a autograph from you or something? haha that would be cool. well ttyls always judy from vancouver canada =)

August 25, 2004 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger crazybdevil said...

congrats on the wedding, hope all works out well for ya. you didn't miss a thing on BB this year that's for sure, i'd watch every once in a while and eventually find something else to either watch or do. just plain boring really. hopefully you got out of the city during the republican convention, i was actually there for a good portion of it and it sucked. well i'm out, lata, and keep having fun

September 22, 2004 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger judy39 said...

chiara!!! u gotta update haha. anyways im a fan.-judy

October 9, 2004 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Austin said...

oh my gosh you are my favorite big brother star i wish i could hear more from you and if there is a big brother with past house guest i hope to see u there

April 10, 2005 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger travisharolds4501 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

January 10, 2006 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger sarajones22498340 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

February 1, 2006 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger tandyericks5077064932 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 12, 2006 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home